Enerpac has revolutionized rebar cutting technology with its new Electric Bar Cutter!
Cutting rebar has been a dangerous job with torching, grinding and sawing methods, which are the leading cause of injury to hands, faces, and arms. Those methods can also cause burns and smoke health hazards. The risks are now simply unnecessary thanks to Enerpac’s rebar cutting tools.
Features & Benefits
- Enerpac’s Electric Bar Cutters can cut up to #8 rebar in 2 seconds with a cutting head, durable blade and tons of pressure.
- They are light and compact to be easily transported and used wherever you have a plug.
- Perfect for non-repetitive jobs that use smaller rebar, as an external hydraulic pump is not needed.
- Available with a 230V or 120V power outlet as needed.
- The 37 ton electric bar cutter (EBE26E) cuts up to #8 rebar, (1.02-inch max cutting diameter).
- The 25.1 ton electric bar cutter (EBE22E) cuts up to 0.87-inch max cutting diameter.
- For high-volume or large diameter rebar cutting needs, check out the Hydraulic Bar Cutters!
Call Aztec Bolting at 1-866-941-0999 for an Electric Bar Cutter quote!