ZU4T-Series Torque Wrench Pump
- Model: ZU4204BB-QH
- Type: Bolting Products
- Patented Z-Class pump technology provides high by-pass pressures for increased productivity—important in applications using long hose runs and high pressure-drop circuits, like heavy lifting or certain doubleacting tools. Enerpac ZU4 Hydraulic Pumps are built to power small to large torque wrenches. Choosing the right ZU4 torque wrench pump for your application is easy.
- Features Z-Class high-efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure, cooler running and requires 18 percent less current draw than comparable pumps.
- Powerful 1.7 hp universal electric motor provides high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low-voltage operating characteristics.
- High-strength, molded composite shroud protects motor and electrical components, while providing an ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy transport.
- Low-voltage pendant provides additional safety for the operator.
- Valve technology reduces oil operating temperatures and withstands contaminants to increase pump reliability.
- Factory installed 10,000 coupler for use with S- and W-Series or other wrenches.
- Classic electric torque wrench pump.
- The Classic has an analog gauge and traditional electro-mechanical components (transformers, relays and switches) in place of solidstate electronics. The Classic delivers durable, safe and efficient hydraulic power.
- Basic electrical package includes mechanical contactor, ON/OFF toggle switch, pendant with electro-mechanical pushbuttons, 24V transformer timer and operator accessible circuit breaker.